co//lab is our multifunctional conferencing and training space, designed to offer the flexibility to suit events of all types, from multi-day conferences for 140 people to team away days and smaller meetings.
co//lab 1, 2 & 3 can be separated to create multiple smaller spaces for between 16 to 60, or as a single space for up to 140. Each room comes fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology, such as ceiling-mounted microphones, enabling full hybrid meeting capability as standard. A presenter tracking camera is available when booking a double room (co//lab 1&2) or all three rooms together.
Two further, private meeting rooms, co//lab A & B, can be booked independently for smaller meetings up of up to 8 delegates.
co//lab has a dedicated breakout area with ample soft seating, soft cubbies for quiet working, and views south across to Salisbury plain. A wall of storage runs the length of co//lab for personal belongings. ** A further breakout space is available for larger events, which includes a soundproof booth for quiet phone calls.
co//lab X: if co//lab 1, 2 & 3 are booked by one organisation, that organisation will be granted exclusive use of the whole co//lab space, including co//lab A & B.*
- soundproof partitioning
- 60” HD screen in each room
- 98” HD screen when booking co//lab 1&2 combined or co//lab X
- audience cameras in each room
- presenter tracking camera (available when booking co//lab 1&2 combined or co//lab X)
- ceiling mounted microphones
- controlled lighting
- soundproof phone booth
- 80% of seating in co//lab 1, 2 & 3 is made from recycled seating
- catering options available
*please note, the BCC Team reserve the right to move bookings in co//lab A or B to a similar meeting room elsewhere in the BCC in the event of a co//lab X booking.
**items stored in this storage wall are left at the risk of the owner. The BCC and its team are not responsible for damage or loss to items stored here.
Located in Greenways Business Park, Chippenham, the BCC is easily accessible by car, rail, and air. The BCC has 74 dedicated parking spaces with overflow parking available for larger events.
- By car – M4, exit at J17, follow signs of A350 towards Chippenham. The M4 is less than 3 miles away from Greenways Business Park.
- By rail – Chippenham train station is in the centre of town, 2 miles away from the BCC: follow signs to A350 from Chippenham, on Malmesbury Road, turn right at Greenways Business Park. The BCC is a 10-minute taxi or 20-minute walk from the station.
- By air – Bristol Airport (BRS) is approx. 30 miles away. 1h30mins by car. Buses run to Bristol Temple Meads train station from Bristol Airport. Train from Bristol to Chippenham in under 30 minutes.